KidKraft Wooden Storage Easel with Dry Erase and Chalkboard Surfaces
KidKidKraft has provided this easel in order to give children a way to express themselves through art. Children will be able to paint, draw and write on this board. There are two different sides to the easel that they can use: one chalkboard and one dry erase surface.
Also is included paper roll for painting and drawing, which is great because you can keep masterpieces of your young artists.
The easel is an excellent choice for any playroom, classroom, or home. It can store art supplies on the generous lower trays.
The easel is a good starter kit for young artists. It can be used to teach kids about the basics of painting and color mixing, which helps develop their creativity.
KidKraft Wooden Storage Easel with Dry Erase and Chalkboard Surfaces, Children's Art Furniture – Espresso, Gift for Ages 3+
– Dry-erase and chalkboard surfaces
– Removable storage bins for art supplies
– Includes 1 roll of art paper
– Sturdy wood construction
– Packaged with detailed step-by-step instructions
- Three removable storage bins that you can see on the bottom of the easel
- One paper roll, I do recommend to get few extra
- Three sealable cups for mixing colors
- Instructions step-by-step for an easy install
- Extra paper roll
- Painting brushes
- Watercolors or acrylics
- Sturdy wooden construction
- Trays for art supplies ( they are included )
- Paper roll
- Easy to install
- Not foldable
- No shelves
- Height is not adjustable
By the manufacturer, it is recommended for children’s 3+ due to the choking hazard, which leads us to the conclusion that also the height is for kids 3+.
No, you can use them only on the whiteboard.