Wooden Easel KidKraft with Dry Erase and Chalkboard Surfaces
KidKidraft has supplied this wooden easel to aid kids in expressing their creativity through art. Children will be able to use one side of the easel as a chalkboard, and the other as a whiteboard.
With easel you will get one paper roll. This makes it simple to keep appealing works of your kids’ art.
The wooden easel is an excellent option for playrooms, classrooms, or homes. It can hold a number of art supplies on the extensive lower shelves.
The easel works as a good starter tool to teach young kids about fine art, which will help them learn to develop their own creativity.
KidKraft Wooden Storage Easel with Dry Erase and Chalkboard Surfaces, Children's Art Furniture – Espresso, Gift for Ages 3+
– Dry-erase and chalkboard surfaces
– Removable storage bins for art supplies
– Includes 1 roll of art paper
– Sturdy wood construction
– Packaged with detailed step-by-step instructions
- Three removable storage bins that you can see on the bottom of the easel
- One paper roll, I do recommend to get few extra
- Three sealable cups for mixing colors
- Instructions step-by-step for an easy install
- Extra paper roll
- Painting brushes
- Watercolors or acrylics
- Sturdy wooden construction
- Trays for art supplies ( they are included )
- Paper roll
- Easy to install
- Not foldable
- No shelves
- Height is not adjustable
How tall is the easel? Which age range does this best suit?
By the manufacturer, it is recommended for children’s 3+ due to the choking hazard, which leads us to the conclusion that also the height is for kids 3+.
Can you use dry erase markers on both sides of the easel?
No, you can use them only on the whiteboard.