Table of Contents
Tokyo artist Ryota Hayashi creating amazingly realistic colored pencils drawings of peaceful hidden suburbs of Tokyo landscapes, with details so high that they look like photography.
Ryota Hayashi is known as one greatest artists and also a great teacher, and all of his fulfilled art classes are proof of that. Ryota Hamachi is loyal to Mitsubishi colored pencils, and he is probably one the best commercial for this brand of colored pencils.
Interesting thing is that Ryota has exhibited in many museums around the world. And his colored pencils drawings have a big impact on everyone who has the chance to see his artworks, but in the United States and Europe he is not exposed to much.
So we wish to give a little shootout for him and share his artworks with all of you. And we hope you will share his artworks too, we believe that he deserves that.
You can find Ryota Hamachi also on the Facebook page, which is updated very often. And also he is on Twitter, so you can connect also there with him.
Do you notice how realistic shadows are? And bushes, color of the sky. Dust on the road, everything is hyper realistic.
I swear that those branches are swaying!
Source: Hayashi Design
Images: Facebook: Ryota Hayashi
Derwent Colored Pencils, Inktense Ink Pencils, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 72 Count (2301843)
- VIBRANT SHADES - The round 4mm soft lead core is perfect for bold expressive drawings. The highly pigmented colour is easy to apply and produces a vibrant finish. Includes full range of 72 colours
- WATER SOLUBLE - Expand your creative possibilities. Water soluble pencils can be used dry for expressive drawings, or washed out with water to create a bright, yet translucent ink-like effect
- PERMANENT COLOUR - Pigments dry quickly and permanently when washed out, minimizing colour bleeding. Once dry, colours can be placed next to each other or layered, without fear of colour bleeding
- SURFACE VARIETY - Switch up your artistic canvas. As the colour dries permanently, it's great on fabrics such as silk or cotton. Can also easily be used on paper. Modify the use to fit your project
- COLOUR CREATION - Make custom shades by mixing colours together. You can also obtain lighter shades of the same colour by adding water. Mix colours to create a truly unique piece of art
Tombow Irojiten Colored Pencil Dictionary Set, Seascape, 30-Pack
$32.53 in stock
- High quality wax-based, artist grade pencils
- Hard and dense lead provides a strong point and holds sharp point longer, requiring fewer sharpening's
- Dense lead prevents breaking while sharpening
- Wax based lead produces rich, creamy texture and smooth even blending
- Easily layer colors without waxy build-up
Caran d'Ache Classic Neocolor II Water-Soluble Pastels, 30 Colors
$45.77 in stock
- Add luminous color and watercolor effects to your artwork with this assortment of 30 Neocolor II Water-soluble Artists' Pastels from Caran d'Ache
- For over 80 years, Caran d'Ache has inspired amateur and professional artists, providing top quality pastels, pencils, paints, brushes and more
- Caran d'Ache Neocolor II Pastels conform to EN71 (CE) and ASTM D4236 safety standards for art materials
- Use Neocolor II artist crayons on various materials including paper, cardboard, glass, even illuminated signs and panels
- Neocolor II Pastels have exceptional covering power and can be used dry or wet, on a wide variety of materials