Table of Contents
- 1 Derwent Coloured Pencils, Coloursoft Pencils, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 24 Count (0701027)
- 2 Derwent Coloured Pencils, Watercolour, Water Colour Pencils, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 24 Count (32883)
- 3 Derwent Coloured Pencils, Inktense Ink Pencils, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 72 Count (2301843)
Tokyo artist Ryota Hayashi creating amazingly realistic colored pencils drawings of peaceful hidden suburbs of Tokyo landscapes, with details so high that they look like photography.
Ryota Hayashi is known as one greatest artists and also a great teacher, and all of his fulfilled art classes are proof of that. Ryota Hamachi is loyal to Mitsubishi colored pencils, and he is probably one the best commercial for this brand of colored pencils.
Interesting thing is that Ryota has exhibited in many museums around the world. And his colored pencils drawings have a big impact on everyone who has the chance to see his artworks, but in the United States and Europe he is not exposed to much.
So we wish to give a little shootout for him and share his artworks with all of you. And we hope you will share his artworks too, we believe that he deserves that.
You can find Ryota Hamachi also on the Facebook page, which is updated very often. And also he is on Twitter, so you can connect also there with him.
Do you notice how realistic shadows are? And bushes, color of the sky. Dust on the road, everything is hyper realistic.
I swear that those branches are swaying!
Source: Hayashi Design
Images: Facebook: Ryota Hayashi
Derwent Coloured Pencils, Coloursoft Pencils, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 24 Count (0701027)
- VIBRANT COLOUR - With a round 4mm soft core, the pencils smoothly glide over a variety of drawing surfaces. Produce vibrant colours with the quick and easy application. Includes range of 24 colours.
- SOFT TEXTURE - The velvety soft core helps emphasize the richness of each colour. Ideal for building up colour quickly, you can easily create dynamic and bold drawings.
- DURABLE CORE - Break resistant core lets you sharpen pencils to a fine point and is great for a range of drawings and colouring styles. Gain greater precision on detailed drawings with a sharp tip.
- COLOUR BLENDING - Due to their enhanced formulation, these pencils are highly blendable. Create a range of subtly different shades by blending colours together. Perfect for still-life drawings.
- ACCESSORIES - For best results, combine with other Derwent products, such as Derwent Blender and Burnisher and Derwent Battery Operated Eraser.
Derwent Coloured Pencils, Watercolour, Water Colour Pencils, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 24 Count (32883)
$22.72 in stock
- STURDY PRECISION - Easy to sharpen, break-resistant pencils are ideal for long periods of use. With a 3.4mm core and hexagonal barrel, you gain precision for detailed drawings. Includes 24 colours
- WATER SOLUBLE - Combine the control of a pencil with the beauty of watercolour. Use a wetted pencil tip to create rich textured lines or use dampened paper to obtain bright colours with soft edges
- COLOUR LAYERING - Pigment transfers to paper quickly due to a softer formulation. This helps with blending and layering, creating a range of effects from bold colours to delicate watercolour washes
- ARTISTIC FLEXIBILITY - Customize colours by adding water to create muted watercolour washes. As the pigment is not permanent, you can use water to move and adjust colours, even after it has dried
- ACCESSORIES - For best results, combine with other Derwent products, such as Derwent Canvas Pencil Wrap, Derwent Waterbrush Set, Derwent Technique Brushes and Derwent Watercolour Paper Pads
Derwent Coloured Pencils, Inktense Ink Pencils, Drawing, Art, Metal Tin, 72 Count (2301843)
- VIBRANT SHADES - The round 4mm soft lead core is perfect for bold expressive drawings. The highly pigmented colour is easy to apply and produces a vibrant finish. Includes full range of 72 colours
- WATER SOLUBLE - Expand your creative possibilities. Water soluble pencils can be used dry for expressive drawings, or washed out with water to create a bright, yet translucent ink-like effect
- PERMANENT COLOUR - Pigments dry quickly and permanently when washed out, minimizing colour bleeding. Once dry, colours can be placed next to each other or layered, without fear of colour bleeding
- SURFACE VARIETY - Switch up your artistic canvas. As the colour dries permanently, it's great on fabrics such as silk or cotton. Can also easily be used on paper. Modify the use to fit your project
- COLOUR CREATION - Make custom shades by mixing colours together. You can also obtain lighter shades of the same colour by adding water. Mix colours to create a truly unique piece of art